Publisher: Kalypso Media
Developer: Realmforge Studios
Dungeons - The Dark Lord is the sequel to the much-loved Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better!
The Dark Lord takes the basic premise of Dungeons;
luring, capturing and torturing goody-goody heroes, and kicks it up to
sinister new levels, adding multiplayer, a new story campaign, new
prestige gimmicks and much more. Gamers can even play as some of the
popular boss characters in the multiplayer modes. In Dungeons - The Dark Lord
there's a slew of exciting new features, including four-player
multiplayer in three modes. Along with the addition of multiplayer modes
such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to
play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord,
the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an
extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and
approximately 25 unique prestige gimmicks.
* Three multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill and Survival.
* Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign.
* New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a
new boss monster.
* Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord).
* Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available.
* New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes.s
Mediafire Download Links-
size: 1.65 gb